Decompression Lumbar Support Belt 💪 50% OFF NOW + FREE SHIPPING! 💪
DECOMPRESSION LUMBAR SUPPORT BELT
✔ Strengthens 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 & 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗲
✔ Stretches Tight 𝗟𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀
✔ Relieves Lower 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻 & 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
✔ Improves the 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗡𝘂𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄
✔ Transfers the 𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲
✔ Reduces 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻 & 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 on Pinched Nerves
✔ Decompresses 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 & 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘀
✔ Stabilizes Lower Back & 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Back pain arises when there is decreased space between the intervertebral discs, which causes issues such as decreased blood flow, compressed discs, and pinched nerves.
Decompression Lumbar Belt handles all these problems by neutralizing the weight placed on your lower back muscles, allowing them to stretch and relax.
This increases the amount of space around your interverbal discs, which relieves pinched nerves and encourages better circulation. The effect is similar to an inverse table usage.
A single session provides instant relief, and daily use contributes to a healthier posture and alignment of the spinal disc.
LUMBAR SUPPORT: Lumbar decompression belt provides clinical grade traction, and decompression therapy helps lift your upper body and unload the lower back's weight and allow the muscles to relax, thus relieving pressure off pinched nerves.
BACK PAIN RELIEF: This is done through traction to reduce the ligament burden, bringing good rest for the damaged lumbar fibrous ring. The lumbar traction belt helps to stretch and relieve tight lower back muscles and relieve the pain. These include degenerative discs, hyperglycemia of lumbar vertebra, long time driving or sitting, and scoliosis and anesthesiologists.
HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL The lumbar decompression belt is made with cotton and high-quality expanding rubber. We take pride in making sure you have the highest quality product for you without the extra costs! Be sure to get the value of your money.
VERSATILE FOR MANY OCCASIONS. The lumbar traction belt is suitable for anyone (male and female) with lower sore back pain from handling kids, elderly care, and more. The belt should be used during physical activities or when resting. We recommend its use when walking, sitting, lying down, gardening, golfing, working, driving, etc.
ONE SIZE FOR 29-49 WAIST: Includes an extension belt that can be used according to individual needs and can support the waist size up to 49 inches.
1. Lock the waist, ribs, and hips to correct the lumbar spine's abnormal curvature.
2. The reverse thrust acts on the lumbar spine necessary for the lumbar spine to form a pressure space.
3. Support the lumbar vertebrae by lowering and lifting to restore them and relax the lumbar muscle.
4. Suitable for: lumbar disc herniation, lumbar muscle tension, sciatica, lumbar aging, numbness in the legs, exercise deficiency, postpartum low back pain, abdominal obesity.
5. Safety of all physiotherapy: no electricity, no magnetism, etc. All physiotherapy is effective and safe.
6. Strong traction force: The Lumbar traction belt has a strong air expansion force, with 25 air expansion columns, which are evenly distributed around the waist, and several points are stretched simultaneously to ensure that the vertebrae are spread.
7. Continuous traction and support: durable traction and continuous support (tens of hours).
HOW TO USE?
(1) For the best result, wear the Decompression Belt directly on the skin surface or underwear surface.
(2) Wear it over the hip bone and under the soft ribbed bow, and fasten the Velcro.
(3) Attach the pump to the valve. Open the lever, it secures the pump.
(4) Fully inflate the belt until the air column is fully deployed (about 10 times). Disconnect the pump by turning the lever back.
(5) Wear it for 30-60 minutes, which can be extended according to the actual situation.
(6) Use 40 minutes before going to bed. The effect is better (note: the belt should be removed before sleeping).
(7) When unlocking, deflate first and then unlock the Velcro.
(8) It is recommended to remove the belt or waist ornaments before use.
1 x Lumbar Support Belt
1 x Hand Air Pump
1 x Extension Belt
1 x Lumbar Support Belt Education Book